NEW ESV Easy VIDEO
After the recent introduction of the electronic speed variator “ESV”, with whom S.T.M. SpA has turned up the concept of motovariator into a real motorinverter, we now take the pleasure to introduce to the market our ESV "Easy series”.
This series was developed to replace the use of single phase motors, overcoming the issues caused by low starting torque, high vibration and high temperature.
Thanks to the latest electronic technologies this series is charachterised by its reduced size. The "Easy Series" provides great speed variation for a variety of applications.
The use of our ESV "Easy Series" in – for example – the food industry, can replace mechanical variators eliminating the risk of oil contamination in the product.
The control algorithm is a high speed precision sensorless vector, with brilliant torque performances, which ensure the best starting efficiency:
- The vectorial control allows the torque measure and control
with resolutions up to 0,1 Nm.
- The continuous torque is constant from 50 to 1500 rpm.
High reliability and interfacing have been our first goals:
- Wide voltage range alimentation 1F-110V,
1F-230V, 1F-240V to 50-60HZ
- Environment temperature from -25°C up to +50°C
- CE and UL certifications (the last one is optional)
- MODBUS (RS-485)
- 3 DIGITAL INPUTS
- 2 DIGITAL OPTIONAL OUTPUTS (2 RELE OUTPUTS)
- 1 ANALOGIC INPUT
- 1 ANALOGIC OUTPUT 0-10V or 0-20mA
- EMC certification, EN61800-3 rule, class C2 and C3
- Low voltage loss filter 3,5mA, which is compatible with B differential
In addition it is possible to configure our ESV Easy series very easily:
If you connect your “ESV Easy series” to the power, you will obtain a totally electric variator, which will not leak oil at all.
- Potentiometer on board
- 0-10V or 0-20mA signal
- FWD-REV switch
- External keyboard for the ESV TST CS remote control
- PC with monitor software and programming
(oscilloscope and data logger)
- Maximum frequency regulation 200HZ