Reference legislation: Art. 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, art. 4 point 11 and art. 7,12,13 and 25 of the European Regulation 2016/679.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is S.T.M. S.P.A., with registered office in Via del Maccabreccia 39 - 40012 Lippo di Calderara di Reno (BO) Tel: +39 051.3765711 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
2. WHAT COOKIES ARE AND WHAT WE PROCESS
Definitions, characteristics and application of legislation
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send and record on their computer or mobile device, to be then retransmitted to the same sites the next time they visit. Thanks to cookies a site remembers the actions and preferences of the user (such as, for example, login data, the language chosen, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not need to be indicated again when the user returns to visit the said site or browse from one page to another of it. Cookies, therefore, are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of information regarding the activities of users who access a site and may also contain a unique identification code that allows you to keep track of the user’s navigation within the site itself for purposes statistics or advertising.
The use of third-party cookies on this website is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves; therefore, we invite the interested party to read the information on the processing of personal data published on the web pages indicated in point 6 - PURPOSE AND LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
Types of cookies: this website is analyzed with a cookie scanning tool to keep a list as accurate as possible. Cookies that can be detected are classified into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies: the necessary cookies support to help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as navigating the page and accessing the protected areas of the site. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Cookies for preferences: they allow, in the event that the data subject has provided explicit and informed consent, a website to remember the information that affects the way the site behaves or presents itself, such as your preferred language or region.
- Statistical cookies: help, in case the Data Subject has provided an explicit and informed consent, to understand how users interact with the sites by collecting and transmitting information anonymously.
- Marketing and profiling cookies: they are used to monitor users on websites, if the data subject has provided explicit and informed consent. The intent is to display relevant and engaging ads for the individual user.
To know the list and the types of cookies used by this site click here. The user can at any time manage, or modify, disable or delete cookies by clicking on the link "review your choices on cookies" in the footer of the site or by changing the settings of your Internet browser. In case of general deactivation some parts of the site may be slow or limited or navigation may be less functional.
The settings to manage or disable cookies in Internet browsers may vary depending on which one is used, therefore, to have more information on how to perform such operations, we suggest you to consult the manual of your Internet browser.
The following links indicate how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/microsoft-edge/eliminare-i-cookie-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
The Data Controller is not responsible for any changes to the aforementioned links. The user must always refer to the information provided directly by the browsers.
The data are processed by staff duly authorized by the Data Controller and are communicated to external parties necessary for the accomplishment of the operations related to the processing of data such as:
- Companies providing support for website management
- Platform for the management and detection of cookies;
- Judicial Authority, Supervisory and Control Authority;
- Companies that provide third party cookie services.
The subjects belonging to these categories operate independently as separate data controllers or as managers appointed by the Data Controller.
To know the complete list, you can write to email@example.com
Data shall not be disseminated.
4. DATA TRANSFER
Your data is transferred to countries outside the European Union as detailed in the cookies of the companies that provide services related to third-party cookies ("see point 6. PURPOSE AND LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE").
5. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise the rights provided by art. 15 and following of the European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the Data Controller.
You may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to current legislation.
6. PURPOSE AND LIST OF COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE